- Private day trip to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara from Beirut (8 hours).
- Explore three fascinating cities and marvel at several well-preserved ancient remains.
- Discover Chateau Ksara– one of Lebanon’s oldest wineries – and enjoy a wine tasting.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from your expert local guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private tour by comfortable vehicle ensures a more personalized experience.
- Discover some of Lebanon’s top attractions with ease on this private Anjar, Baalbek and Ksara day trip from Beirut.
- Explore the ancient Roman city of Baalbek with your private guide and discover sites of interest including the Baalbek Heliopolis and the Temple of Jupiter.
- Soak up the atmosphere among the bustling markets of Anjar and visit the Umayyad Ruins.
- Marvel at the spectacular Ksara Caves in Ksara, where thousands of wine bottles lie maturing.
- Sample delicious local wines at the Chateau Ksara winery before returning to Beirut.